Tuesday, December 26, 2006

B-Fest Update No. 2

You’re reading B-Fest Update Number 2 with your stupid minds...stupid...STUPID

Here’s the good news. As of this writing, we’re all still alive, despite Chad’s best efforts to the contrary. The bad news, as I understand, is the phrase “the more the merrier” doesn’t apply this year, as Nekked Bill’s wife won’t let him join us.

Here are some other updates:
-Preliminary reports suggest my father is open to the idea of letting us use his car, but has yet to confirm, pending scheduling issues
-Through internal negotiations, Chad and I have agreed NOT to rent a monkey suit here in GI for the trip, hoping a)Godzilla versus King Kong will actually play and 2) whoever brought the monkey suit last year will bring it again and 3) I’m still willing after 20 hours of crap to get into the damn thing.
-Snakes on a Plane comes out on video Jan. 2. I call that required viewing on the way down.
-As an activity on the Friday morning before the fest, I nominate the Shedd Aquarium where my second favorite lesbian in the whole world works the front desk. It’s right along Lake Shore drive, has plenty of parking and pretty widdle fiddies all over da pool.
-The latest from Wyatt circa Monday:

Mike

I actually got the contracts signed off on today, so I will be putting
them in the mail tomorrow. Once you get them, sign both copies, then mail
one back to me; you keep the other one. Once I have the signed contract, I
will confirm you as a sponsor for the film.

In the meantime, if you have any logos you'd like to see on the program
guide, please send them to me and I will be sure they get included.

Thanks for your sponsorship!

Wyatt

Given my history with B-Fest and the mail we should have the contracts by sometime in February. Seriously, I’ll be on it like fart jokes in a Troma movie.

‘Till next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home